Boys Varsity Soccer
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Please join us as we welcome Coach Greg Perkins as our Head Boys Soccer Coach. Greg comes to us with more then 20 years of coaching experience in the United States and in England. His coaching philosophy is to develop and support the growth of youth soccer players, both on and off of the field, through fun, challenging and engaging sessions in a positive and safe environment. Resulting in, not only better players, but better human beings.
Coach Perkins' coaching objective is to help clubs, coaches, teams and players improve their abilities and educational standards. To continue to study the best coaches and highest levels of the game to improve his own abilities and to drive a high paced, fun, educational environment for players to thrive and develop in a highly technical, detailed possession-oriented style of play.
His accomplishments are:
- USSF National C License and UEFA C license
- Has worked with well over 100 players who have gone on to play at teh college level and numerous players at the professional level.
- His teams have won over 60 tournament and showcase events within the United States and in Europe.
- Has coached over 25 boys teams to division championships and promotions included 4 MSYSA State Cup Finals at various age groups.
- Created a camp from scratch that grew to over 250 players each summer in just 5 years.
- Has been responsible for guiding other coaches via clinics, session planning and session critique.
In his own words, Coach Perkins has "a huge passion for eduction!" We are excited to see what the upcoming season brings under the leadership of Coach Perkins.